Sa., 24. Apr.|
Silvana Suarez Cedeno - contemporary danc workshop 2021
Zeit & Ort
24. Apr. 2021, 10:00 – 25. Apr. 2021, 18:00
Kelmis, Kelmis, Belgien
Über die Veranstaltung
My name is Silvana. I love life, nature, animals, the arts, people and dancing. The human body and its intricacies fascinate me.
Originally from Venezuela with roots in the Caribbean and Europe, I have a degree in Media Communication. I also trained as a contemporary dancer.
My interest in mind-body disciplines started 20 years ago with a Myofascial Release training and a consistent yoga practice. Later, I became a fully comprehensive Pilates teacher. My continuous education also includes a certification in the GYROTONIC® Method and the Jumping-Stretching Board.
As a professional contemporary dancer I spent many years learning about my body and my numerous injuries. I now teach people how to move safely and to respect and listen to their bodies.
I believe in inspiration and transformation.
I hope to inspire you to increase the vitality of your body and help you live a full healthy life. The transformation comes from movement itself. This is where I join your personal story by bringing the solid principles of Pilates, the stillness of Yoga, the openness of stretching and the joy of dance to your life.
Sa. 24.04.2021 bis So. 25.04.2021
- Tuition fee € 160 per participant
Overnight stay in a hotel or a holiday apartment in the village
- Single room € 70 per night
- Single bed in double room € 35 per night
- Meals Saturday to Sunday lunch € 50 per participant
- Workshop Sa. to Sun. with single room and full board (€ 160 + € 70 + € 50) € 280
- Workshop Sa. to Sun. in double room and full board (€ 160 + € 35+ € 50) € 245